November 1, 2007

Fun Weekend at Home


Rick and I went home this weekend for a surprise visit. When we walked in the door my dad thought that I was Sarah so he had to do a double take before he realized it was us. And my mom was so excited she could hardly stop smiling. It was a lot of fun. While we were up visiting Rick and I went to a small reservoir called Newton. That night Rick caught this 31 inch tiger muskie. This is the fourth tiger muskie that he has caught this year. Tiger muskies are known as the fish of 1000 casts and sometimes 10,000 casts. So he was pretty excited about catching another one. The only sad thing about tiger muskies is that they have to be 40 inches or more in order to keep. So we had to throw all of them back. Catching one big enough to keep is another challenge in and of itself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now it's time to take me fishing!