November 1, 2007

Halloween







For Halloween Rick and I carved pumpkins. My mom grew these pumpkins in her garden and then hand picked them out for us. Rick got a pumpkin that is really big and tough looking because when my mom saw it she said it reminded her of Rick. She said the pumpkin I got looks like the Cinderella Coach and I was the princess. We had fun carving them but the cleaning them out part wasn't that fun. When I was little, we always had to carve pumpkins outside so we wouldn't get the kitchen dirty. But this year since it was our own apartment we decided to do it inside on newspaper, but we still got the kitchen dirty. I guess mom was right.

2 comments:

Channa said...

You guys are so cute! I wish we had done that this year!

Channa said...

Hey Michelle! I just got your card in the mail...thank you so much! What did you guys do for Thanksgiving? Anything fun? I really need to get down to Provo and visit...hopefully sometime to go Christmas shopping. I miss all you guys at the branch...please tell everyone hello for me!