February 16, 2010

Our New Addition

I know, I know. It took long enough to get pictures on here. I don't have most of them but I do have the ones from her first few days of life. I will try and get some more from home to post on here. This link will take you to the pictures they took of her while she was in the hospital. The labor and delivery went very smoothly. And I would much rather go through labor and delivery then 9 months of being pregnant! Well, as long as I can get that amazing epidural. My labor last only about 5 and a half hours and after 21 minutes of pushing she was here.

Madaline Coline Kaiser
Dec 24, 2009 5:56 pm
7 lbs. 11 oz
20 inches long

1 comment:

-Danica- said...

Ahh i need new pictures!!! I wanna see this beautiful girl! And knowing that your labor went so good makes me less scared to do it :)