February 16, 2011

My New Favorite Blog

As a mom you always try to do cool things for your kids and for you to decorate the house with on a budget. You also try to have fun activities for them so they don't get bored and drive you crazy at home, at church, on the road, at the doctor's office etc.
Madi is growing out of that baby stage and getting into that toddler stage. I am not used to it yet so when we are at church and she is restless I will pull out a toy and she will look at me like
"Mom! Are you serious?! I am not a baby anymore!"
So I am trying to think of ways to keep her entertained while we are in Church. Right now Rick teaches Sunday school and I teach Sunbeams so Madi is my buddy in Sunbeams. It can get a little tricky but I think I have come up with a solution thanks to this amazing blog. I have spent so much time on it and I can't get enough ideas. And the best part about it, these sisters are LDS! This is the kind of mom I want to be someday. A cool mom that comes up with crazy awesome ideas off the top of her head. But for now, this is the plan. Quiet book here I come! Thanks Ladies for the idea!

1 comment:

Tara said...

that is a great blog! also the best quiet book i've seen....I like the ABC book too for church. so cute! might have to do one of those for Evelyn....she is SO rowdy at church!