July 24, 2008

Baseball and Rodeos


It has been a very eventful week. Rick and I got free tickets to the Salt Lake Bees Baseball game from my work. The game was on Tuesday night so we drove up to Salt Lake to go the the baseball game. IT was a lot of fun. They played the Oklahoma Redhawks. The Redhawks won 7-4 but that's who I was cheering for anyways since that is my home state.



Then on Wednesday night Rick and I went to the Spanish fork Rodeo together. Going to the Rodeo has been a yearly tradition since we started dating. This is the third year in a row that we have gone. We love going to the rodeo because it is as close to Oklahoma as you can get out here. They even had some riders in from Oklahoma doing cow roping and on the bucking broncos. It was fun to watch all the horses and riders preform and compete. This is one of our favorite things to do during the summer.

No comments: