July 27, 2008

Virginia, Here We Come

The past few months Rick and I have been hunting for a new job for Rick. We first looked for jobs around Utah or Colorado but didn't have any luck. So we expanded our search to anywhere in the contry. The past few weeks Rick has had several interviews with several cities but we finally settled on one. We are going to be moving to Manassas Park, Virginia the middle to end of August. We are really looking forward to moving out there. We both are very excited to start an adventure together outside of Utah. Manassas Park is about 45 minuted for Washington DC, a little under 4 hours from the beach and about an hour and 40 minutes from Rick's parents and sister in Pennsylvania. We are really happy that we were able to find a better job with a lot better opportunities for both Rick and I. We are sad to leave our friends and family that live around this area but we are happy to be moving closer to family out there too. We are also excited about living in an area that has real thunder and lightning storms and real rain storms but is far enough away from the ocean we won't have to worry about hurricans. We will give you an update on more specifices as soon as we know. And Virginia, ready or not here we come! :)

1 comment:

Larry and Ashley said...

Oh my gosh I'm so sad you are going to be leaving me! But really that will be such a good opportunity for you guys to start your own lives somewhere new! I wish we could do that! But I'm too much of a baby! I'm glad that you finally figured out what you are going to do but I will miss you!!