January 3, 2011

December Happenings

December was a very busy month for us. We were able to go out to Utah for a week and and see the family. My sister Jodie got married for time and all eternity to Brian Scruggs. He is a really great guy and they both seem very happy together. We haven't had the opportunity we would like to get to know him real well being out in Virginia but we are glad that he is apart of our family and look forward to many years of "family bonding time" with him. Welcome to the fam Brian....
It was a COLD day with LOTS of coatless pictures but it will be a moment they will never forget...and a cold it took a month to get over. But it's worth it right...well for them it is, because I still have a cough. But for them I would do it again but I would request a warmer dress.

After the wedding we headed down to see Rick's sister Kathy and her family. I don't know who got attacked worse, Madi or the dog. They had so much fun together. Madi had someone to play with that was her size and the dog had someone who never got tired of playing. I think that was the first time the dog actually got worn out.

First time playing in the snow. Madi loves the snow. She was walking all over in it. We didn't get that much this year and I think winter might be over. We only got about 2-3 inches but the whole city shut down for two days. (Sad I know) But we enjoyed what we got. And if you look close in the background you will see that Rick is driving an RC car through the snow but stopped long enough to take a picture. I actually let him drive my truck because it is 4x4 and he hasn't gotten his Christmas present yet...
....more to come soon.

1 comment:

Tara said...

Congrats Jodie! She looks so great and absolutely gorgeous! I'm so happy for her!