January 3, 2011

Madi's Adventures

Madi has been growing so fast and she has become little miss personality. She has a "look out world here I come" attitude and, heaven help us, she has already reached her "terrible twos" stage. But we love her to pieces and wouldn't trade her for anything. She is our whole world and life is so much more enjoyable with her being our spice of life. But it isn't uncommon for us to find her in very unusual places doing really wierd things. These are just a few pictures where we have been able to "catch her in the act".
Madi and her night-light man

I have no idea what she was doing here other then playing with my brush. She was studying my brush very intently and I wanted to get a picture but she looked up at the last second and this is what the picture came out as. And I love it!

This is a regular accurance at our house. My kitchen floor is always a mess. My tuperware cabinet is always empty and my floor is always full. The other day I came in and she was sitting in my crockpot and the cat was on the shelf behind her.

Madi loves our fish! If you ask her where the fish are she will point at the aquarium. About a month and a half ago she managed to figure out a way to see into the aquarium without mommy's help. This week she has figured out how to climb onto the couch to look at them. But now she wants on top of the aquarium so we may have to adjust a few things to keep her and the fish safe.

1 comment:

Tara said...

don't you love when they learn how to climb? :) Madi is so cute! This is such a fun age, they are learning so much and getting into so much trouble but do it with the utmost cuteness and you can't get mad! :) My kitchen looks the same as yours, evelyn loves to "stir" things so she puts her little toys in the tupperware and stirs it all over..silly things! :)