March 11, 2008

Busy Month




So this month has been very busy for us. School has been demanding for Rick and so has his job search. He has applied at several places around here in Utah like Saratoga Springs, Provo, and Farmington. He has also applied for one out in Rifle, Colorado which is about 4 hours away from Provo. So now we are playing the waiting game. Hopefully we will have good news in a few weeks about where we are going to be living in a few months.


We have been able to have some fun though. We went bowling with my friend Katie and her son Avery, Rick went shooting, and we also took my sister Jenni ice fishing. We had fun ice fishing but it had it's consequences. My face got so sunburned that it swelled up so big that I couldn't see. We had to spend the entire morning in the instacare clinic on Sunday because we were worried this wasn't normal. But the doctor said that it does happen once in a while and gave me some medicine and within about 2-4 days i was back to normal. But we still had a great month.

1 comment:

Channa said...

Michelle - I feel so bad! I cannot believe that! I sunburn really easily too but it's crazy what the sun can do to you! I have gotten so sunburned that my skin goes purple and I can't move and it sluffs off like a snake. I'm so sorry and hope that you get feeling better. That was such a cute note from Mountain America! I just feel so bad!